Tuesday, May 18, 2010

whistle song

and ain't it tragic
when the practitioners of magic
are boiled burned and badgered
it all but breaks my nose

I went to the witch doctor
he operated on my chakra
he mumbled jumbo never talked
and now I'm not so morose

(whistle chorus)

and all you warriors of atlantis
a couple lifetimes out of practice
you've got to reconfigure tactics
for this day and age

and all my sisters in the coven
with witchy brew and witchy lovin'
they're baking children in the oven
and keep my heart in a cage  - singing

(whistle chorus)

I had a vision of the rapture
a visitation with the masters
they said they're putting us to pasture
the piper's getting paid

so ladies polish up your crystals
ad fellas pucker up yr pistols
cuz when t all gets apocolyptal
everyone gets laid

(yet more whistling)

No comments: